Our Special Opportunities Group leadership is committed to providing an immediate and effective onsite solution to our banking clients’ diligence, compliance, and regulatory challenges. Typical projects require loan and data validation, data remediation, system migration or loan portfolio stratification and underwriting.
Whether the challenges at hand are the result of an internal management directive or external regulatory order, our team can provide remote or onsite resources to bring your most difficult projects to a successful conclusion. When the implementation of new technology is not the full solution, our team can bring deep credit and system experience to validate, remediate and migrate loan data to ensure regulatory compliance and project success.
Our teams are comprised of senior banking professionals with an average of 20+ years of commercial credit experience working on pre- and post-closing projects throughout the U.S. Through various market cycles, we have tackled some of the most intricate and high profile compliance assignments in the financial services industry. By bringing unparalleled depth of experience to our projects, we have built the most effective remediation and due diligence team in the U.S. financial services industry. We have intimate knowledge of CCAR, Reg H:Flood, HMDA, BSA/AML, CECL and HVCRE regulatory requirements.
Our capabilities include:
- Regulatory Compliance Projects (MRA, MRIA, Consent Orders)
- Data Validation, Remediation and Migration for CCAR, Reg H:Flood, HMDA, BSA/AML, CECL and HVCRE
- Technological and Departmental Transformation Support
- System Conversion and Migration Support
- Large Loan Portfolio Underwriting and Due Diligence
- Credit Risk Management Analysis and Reporting
- Bank Target Advisory and Due Diligence for M&A Transactions
- Real Estate Portfolio Stratification, Diligence and Lease Abstractions
- Market Reconnaissance and Site Inspection Reports
Memberships & Professional Affiliations include:
- Risk Management Association (“RMA”)
- Commercial Real Estate Finance Council (“CREFC”)
- Mortgage Bankers Association (“MBA”)
- American Bankers Association (“ABA”)
- Center for Financial Professionals (“CFP”)
- National Flood /Property Casualty Insurance Association (“PCIA”)
- Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (“ACAMS”)
- Loan Syndications and Trading Association (“LSTA”)