Valuation Solutions for your Multifamily Assets
Your multifamily assets require acute attention to economic fluctuations, real estate cycles and market trends. Cushman & Wakefield’s Multifamily practice group stays ahead of what’s next in all of these areas to provide you with a full range of valuation and advisory services and strategic insight into your Multifamily properties. Our professionals are well versed in all forms of multifamily assets, ranging from high density urban mixed use to garden apartment complexes; additionally, we’re experienced with GSE and HUD insured lending requirements.. Our experts are extensively involved with assets around the nation, with specialized expertise in affordable housing, age-restricted housing and student housing. Look to us to provide comprehensive Multifamily valuation services, including:
- Property Appraisals & Review. Appraisal services for corporations, institutional investors, advisors and lenders. Expense analysis, feasibility studies and impact studies. Multi-property portfolio valuation capabilities.
- Diligence Advisory. CMBS underwriting. Due diligence for acquisition/Financing. B-piece underwriting. Loan portfolio underwriting and due diligence. Cash flow modeling.
- Financial Reporting. Agreed Upon Procedures (AUP). ASC 820, fair value measurements. ASC 805, business combinations. Debt valuation.
- Dispute Analysis & Litigation. Expert testimony. Arbitration. Litigation/trial support & consulting.
- Property Tax Services. Assessment appeals. Business and personal property tax compliance & audit support. Proprietary software. Full outsourcing capabilities.
Our talented experts have experience with all Multifamily property types, including:
- Affordable/low-income housing
- Age-restricted housing
- Garden-style properties
- High-rise buildings/mixed-use assets
- Institutional staff housing
- Niche asset classes - Co-living and Short Term Rentals (STRs)
- Renovations/value added properties
- Student and faculty housing
- Sponsor owned condominiums/conversion