01 The Opportunity
Ulta Beauty is the largest beauty retailer in the U.S. As a brand known for quality, Ulta provides cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products, and salon services. Millions of people trust their products and services in bringing their best selves to life.
As a top brand providing high-touch service and customer experience, Ulta needed a trusted partner to execute facilities management repairs. Ulta expected service technicians to meet the expectations of the brand, and that the service provider would work efficiently and cost-effectively.
02 The Solution
- Providing on-going reactive repair for 25+ years, Cushman & Wakefield Facilities Solutions (CWFS) has grown a vendor base of over 50,000 companies.
- While not all of those companies make the cut for Ulta, CWFS has cultivated relationships with “Field Partners” that can meet the expectations of Ulta’s brand and adhere to specific work order management requirements.
- CWFS’ Field Partners continuously deliver solutions to meet Ulta’s demands to lower the overall total cost of ownership (TCO).
- In addition, CWFS collaborates with Ulta and dedicated team members to ensure the fiduciary responsibilities for the brand are upheld.
- The CWFS team—an extension of the Ulta team—maintains considerable trade experience (currently greater than 120 years combined).
03 The Results
- The trust built between the two parties continues to grow.
- Preserving and enhancing the in-store experience continues to be a passion for Ulta’s facility management team.
- In an industry that’s measured by the last work order executed, the relationship has grown to one of mutual understanding and interdependence.
- Ulta’s intentional partnership focus continues to pave the way for new solutions designed on the fly to meet ever developing needs that scale for the entire portfolio.