International Director, Capital Markets • Australia
Leigh has over 17 years experience in the property industry and in his role as a commercial broker has successfully concluded over $12billion office transactions across Australia.
Prior to his agency career, Leigh worked for several years as both an Engineer and Qualified Valuer, which provided the strong technical and analytical capability that has assisted him in transacting some of the largest and most complicated office transactions in Australia’s history.
- Brokered the three largest ever Melbourne CBD office sales which are 80 Collins ($1.476bn), Southern Cross ($675m, 50%) and CBW ($608.1m).
- Introduced 15 first time offshore buyers into the Melbourne office market.
- Completed the most fund-through transactions in Melbourne which are 477 Collins ($414.2m), 839 Collins ($425.2m) and 200 Victoria ($328.0m).
- Master of Applied Finance & Investment, Finsia
- Bachelor of Property & Construction (Honours), The University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Planning & Design, The University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Geomatic Engineering (Honours), The University of Melbourne
- Associate Australian Property Institute (AAPI)
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Real Estate Institute of Victoria (REIV)