Partner • United Kingdom
David is a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and has recently joined the business to head up the newly established London Markets Healthcare team. David is considered the market leader in the Central London Healthcare markets and has some 40 years’ experience in the commercial property sector as an agent, commercial development consultant and as a professional surveyor.
After 23 years as a Partner in a Chartered Surveyors firm, David founded DKA in 2005. At the same time, he was an early founding partner in Circle, the developer and operator of Private Hospitals.
In 2013 David Kerr Associates Health Properties was formed to specifically focus on the property needs of the Healthcare sector, with a particular emphasis on the Developments of Clinics and Hospitals throughout the UK. David formed a team that was able to provide a comprehensive range of property services appropriate to the requirements and needs of the Health and Fitness and Healthcare sectors. Whilst these services focussed on Agency and Development, they led to Healthcare Consultancy roles with The Howard de Walden Estates, Calthorpe Estates, Battersea Power Station.
- Acted for Centreland in the letting of Harcourt House, 19 Cavendish Square to the Royal Marsden Hospital
- Acquired a new 25-year Lease from the Howard de Walden Estate upon 77/78 Wimpole Street for Royal Brompton & Harefield Foundation Trust
- Advised Howard de Walden on letting 41 Harley Street to the Priory Group
- Advising The Royal Society of Medicine on redevelopment plans
- Negotiating on the development and pre-let to the NHS of a 72-bed Hospital for rehabilitation
- Healthcare development and letting of the 1.5m+ sq ft development at Nexus 25 at Junction 25/M5
- Advised Purchasers on the acquisition of major Irish Healthcare business
- Presently advising Agent on 100,000+ sq ft Healthcare developments in Edgbaston, Central and Suburban London
- The Howard de Walden Estate
- The Calthorpe Estate
- The Royal Society of Medicine
- Battersea Power Station
- Royal Brompton & Harefield Trust
- Royal Marsden Trust
- Priory Group
- Henry Boot
- The Cleveland Clinic
- Medical Imaging Partnership
- The Berkshire Group