Investment Sales and Acquisitions
Our proven marketing process involves a highly structured, controlled and competitive offering, specifically tailored to the needs of all owners across Florida. We have consistently produced maximum pricing by attracting and engaging the most aggressive capital sources for our assignments. Our team uniquely combines institutional and private capital expertise, ensuring offerings are viewed by the largest number of prospective investors. Furthermore, incorporating an in-house equity and financing team along with appropriate local leasing expertise on each assignment allows our team to maximize pricing with the most credible underwriting in the state.
Key Characteristics of this Highly Successful Team:
- Proven ability to create value for clients
- Strong relationship and industry affiliations
- The industry's most comprehensive investor database
- Domestic and international capital relationships
- Unrivaled market knowledge averaging over 20 years of experience across the brokerage team
- Unparalleled market research, underwriting and administrative resources
- Broad service capabilities of Cushman & Wakefield
- The Cushman & Wakefield reputation for excellence
Our shared network of buyers is connected via an interactive database with custom tailored buyer groups to ensure our properties are not only broadcasted to the largest audience available but also directed to the buyers best suited for each opportunity.
National IAG Call
All regional offices engage in a regular conference call to discuss capital trends, specific active deal metrics and to alert each broker to new buyer entrants. The result: our brokers are able to react quickly to market changes and guarantee that no equity source for our listings goes untapped.
Nationwide Coverage, Local Expertise
Our network of experienced brokers possess the local expertise required to properly cover our markets. And with a National footprint that covers every major metro, Cushman & Wakefield is positioned to meet our client's needs.
Backed by Cushman & Wakefield
400 Offices, 70 Countries, 51,000+ people and $8.5B in revenue