Director • United States
Mr. George joined Cushman & Wakefield of Georgia, LLC, Valuation & Advisory as an Appraiser in 2012 and is currently serving as Director in the Nashville office. His current responsibilities include the production of valuation services throughout the southeast region. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Mr. George was a staff appraiser with Missouri Property Appraisal from May 2006 to June 2012. From May 2005 to he worked as a staff appraiser at Carol Smith and Associates. Prior to joining the real estate industry, Mr. George worked in multiple capacities in the information technology field. Mr. George is a member of the Senior Housing/Healthcare and Auto Dealership specialty practice groups.
Appraisal and consulting assignments have included variety of existing and proposed real properties medical offices, assisted living facilities, shopping centers, mixed-use developments, freestanding retail, industrial properties, office buildings, multifamily housing, student housing, special use properties, residential and commercial land.
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Management Accounting, Freed Hardeman University
- Bachelor of Science – Computer Science/Information Technology, Freed Hardeman University
- Designated Member Appraisal Institute. As of the current date, M. Andy George, MAI, has completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute.
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following states:
- Georgia - 374601
- Florida - RZ4081
- Kansas - G-3245
- Kentucky - 5237
- Missouri - 2019013319
- North Carolina - A8321
- South Carolina- AB.7964 CG
- Tennessee - 3701