President, Project & Development Services • United States
As the Managing Principal and City Leader of St. Louis, Brian oversees business growth of the 24 million square foot Property Management Division in the St. Louis market. Brian is responsible for recruiting, operational excellence and associate development for the market, managing nearly 200 property management professionals and 25 brokers. He is also responsible for expanding business with existing clients and developing new business.
In addition to his roles as Managing Principal and City Leader, Brian serves as Cushman & Wakefield’s Account Executive for the JP Morgan Trust Asset Management account. In this role, Brian is the primary point of contact for JP Morgan to ensure the delivery of services from the account team. He provides executive oversight of management and account services, regulatory compliance, operational procedures, and oversees technology platforms. Brian joined Cushman & Wakefield in 1998 and has overseen numerous client relationships. Prior to becoming Managing Principal, he served as an Account Executive for Cushman & Wakefield’s Global Occupier Services as the relationship manager for some of Cushman & Wakefield’s largest clients.
- St. Louis Business Journal’s 40 Under 40, 2013
- Citation of Merit, University of Missouri - Trulaske College of Business, 2011
Master of Business Administration, University of Missouri - Columbia
Bachelor of Science, Finance and Real Estate, University of Missouri - Columbia
- Smith Institute of Real Estate (University of Missouri), Advisory Board
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Voices for Children, Board of Directors
- St. Louis Sports Commission, Board Member
- United Way, Former Company Chairman