President, Project & Development Services • United States
As President, Project & Development Services (PDS), Brian Ungles leads Cushman & Wakefield’s PDS professionals in the Americas, who are focused on bringing organizations’ unique cultures to life by managing the full delivery of projects—from business and capital planning, to site selection, to occupancy and beyond—and working to minimize risk and drive value throughout the entire build-out process.
Brian joined Cushman & Wakefield in 1998 and has deep experience working with occupier and investor clients. In his previous role as Managing Principal in St. Louis, Brian led 25 brokers and nearly 200 property management professionals overseeing 25 million square feet. Prior to becoming Managing Principal, Brian served as an Account Executive for Cushman & Wakefield’s Global Occupier Services for some of Cushman & Wakefield’s largest clients, where he was the relationship manager to ensure the delivery of multiple services from the account team.
- St. Louis Business Journal’s 40 Under 40, 2013
- Citation of Merit, University of Missouri - Trulaske College of Business, 2011
Master of Business Administration, University of Missouri - Columbia
Bachelor of Science, Finance and Real Estate, University of Missouri - Columbia
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- United Way of Greater St. Louis, Board of Directors
- Voices for Children, Former Board of Directors
- St. Louis Sports Commission, Former Board Member