Sr. Brokerage Specialist • United States
Christina “Chrissy” Basile Magill has over two decades of commercial real estate experience in property management, human resources, project management, facilities management, brokerage, operations, procurement, and franchising
Chrissy started her career at Cushman & Wakefield in 2003 as a Vice Chairman’s assistant, and through training, became a Human Resources Coordinator from 2006-2014 in both the midtown New York City office as well as East Rutherford, New Jersey. She then transitioned to the role of Tenant Services Coordinator at 32 Old Slip, a Cushman & Wakefield-managed building in the financial district of Manhattan.
In late 2015, RXR purchased 32 Old Slip and Chrissy gained valuable experience on the managed building side of the business. In December of 2018, she joined Newmark as Assistant Property Manager of Continental Plaza in Hackensack. In this role, she obtained her real estate salesperson license.
- Newmark Making a Difference Award 2019
- BOMA TOBY (Newmark) Outstanding Building of the Year 2019
- Making a Difference National Community Service Award (Newmark) 2019
- BOMA Pinnacle (RXR) Operation Building Over 1MM SF
- Cushman & Wakefield CIS Administrative Professional of the Year 2011-2012