Senior Director • United States
As Senior Director and founding member of the Southwest Private Capital Group, Mr. Dodd specializes in sales of institutional and private equity owned commercial real estate. His primary focus has been providing highest level of service to owners and occupiers of corporate-office, medical-office, and flex-office product types.
Throughout his career, he has consistently proven to be a Top Producer, completing a wide range of transactions throughout San Diego County. Mr. Dodd’s knowledge and experience with complex real estate transactions allows him to provide his clients with creative and innovative real estate strategies in which he is committed to exceeding their expectations. His SIOR designation (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors) is exemplary of his integrity and high regard as a real estate professional.
With more than 80 years of combined experience and a 10 year-history of closing 260 sale transactions totaling more than 6.1 million square feet and $1.50 billion in sales volume, the Private Client Advisors team based in San Diego specializes in investment sales under $20 million located in Southern California with an emphasis on leveraging its full-service brokerage strength to help maximize asset values.
- Total transaction volume over 2.2 billion
- Past President and current member of the San Diego Chapter of SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties
- Sorrento Ridge Corporate Center disposition
- Highbrook Portfolio, Scripps Collection, Del Mar Corporate Center
- Local advisors sale of “The Yard”
- Old Town Plaza- Sale
- Lincoln Properties Group
- The Casey Brown Company
- Parallel Partners
- Brixton Capital
- Coast Income Properties
- Boxer Properties
- The Premier Group International
- The Pacific Companies
For Lease • Office
3636 5th Ave.
San Diego, CA 92103