Senior Managing Director • United States
Jeffrey Brown, MAI, joined Cushman & Wakefield of Georgia, Inc. in 2018. He is the National Practice Leader of the Valuation & Advisory Hospitality & Gaming group. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Jeffrey was a Senior Vice President with Hospitality Real Estate Counselors focused on valuation, consulting and brokerage services for hotels and resorts. Over a 35-year career, Jeffrey has completed numerous individual and portfolio appraisals for property types including hotels and resorts, golf course, marina, multi-family residential, religious institution, industrial, retail, and office properties. He has also served as a commercial review appraiser focusing on distressed and bank owned assets. In addition, Jeffrey spent 11 years underwriting, entitling and acquiring land for extend stay and select-service hotel development.
- Masters of Professional Studies, Cornell School of Hotel Administration
- Bachelor of Arts, Clark University
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute. As of the current date, Jeffrey S. Brown, MAI has completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute.
- Georgia Licensed Real Estate Salesperson # 207451
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following states:
- Alabama – G01388
- Florida – RZ4017
- Georgia – 5793
- Mississippi – GA-1341
- North Carolina – A8258
- South Carolina – 7683Tennessee – 5496