Senior Associate • United States
Michael Denise is a member of the Strategic Advisory Services Group of Cushman & Wakefield where he is responsible for providing consultation, valuation, and transaction services for clients seeking to transform and optimize their real estate assets.
Previously, he worked with the Investment Sales Group of Cushman & Wakefield where his primary focus was on the valuation of Industrial, Office, Multifamily, and Mixed-Use properties around the Baltimore Metropolitan Area. Before coming to Cushman & Wakefield Michael worked primarily in the operational and investment management of multifamily and single-family homes, working for local firms in the Silicon Valley and Baltimore Metro real estate markets.
Prior to entering the real estate world, he served as an active duty infantry Captain in the United States Marine Corps. His primary responsibilities included the combat advisory of the Singaporean Guardsmen and Liberian Army. Michael finished his military career as the executive officer of a combat training company at the School of Infantry in Camp Pendleton, California. He was awarded the Joint Service Achievement Medal for his work during a deployment to Africa.
Michael’s educational background includes both a Master of Science in Real Estate and Infrastructure and a Master of Business Administration in Finance from Johns Hopkins University’s Carey School of Business. Michael also holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from the University of California San Diego.
- Investment Sales
- Valuation & Advisory
- Aspen Institute-Represented the owner in the sale of an 1,100 AC agricultural property with two 20,000 SF convention centers with an 86-room supporting hotel.
- Baltimore City Public Schools-Represented the owner in the valuation of a 200,000 SF office building.
- Clear Channel Outdoor-Represented the owner in the sale of a 14 AC industrial development property.
- Exelon-Represented the owner in the sale of a decommissioned 300,000 SF waterfront power plant with supporting structures and 5.5 ACs of developable industrial land.
- Helping Up Mission-Represented the buyer/developer in the valuation and purchase of a 132,000 SF women’s and children’s shelter with supporting office and living space.
- Keelty Group-Represented the owner in the sale of a 150,000 SF neighborhood retail center.
- Maryland Brush Group-Represented the owner in the sale of a 40,000 SF office space with a 140,000 SF warehouse
- Maryland Historical Society-Represented the owner in the sale of a 26,000 SF office building with 2 ACs of surrounding residential land and an adjacent 8,100 SF retail building.
- University of Maryland Baltimore-Represented the buyer in the valuation and purchase of a 35-unit multifamily property.
- University of Maryland Medical System-Represented owner in the valuation and JV partner selection in the development of a 60,000 medical office building.
- University of Maryland Medical System-Represented the tenant in the lease of 55,000 SF of medical office space.
- Verizon-Represented the owner in the sale of a 10,500 SF flex office building with 4 ACs of surrounding industrial land.
- Verizon-Represented the owner in the sale of an 84,000 SF switch station with 1 AC of adjacent developable land in a dense urban infill location.
- Aspen Institute
- Baltimore City Public Schools
- Clear Channel Outdoor
- Goucher College
- Helping Up Mission
- Johns Hopkins University
- Maryland Brush Group
- Maryland Historical Society
- Shofer’s Furniture
- University of Maryland Baltimore
- University of Maryland Medical System
- Weller Development