Executive Managing Director • United States
Mike Donaldson is an Executive Managing Director with Cushman & Wakefield’s Florida Multifamily Investment Sales Team. Based in Tampa, Mr. Donaldson co-leads the Private Capital Group representing private owners of multifamily assets throughout the Tampa Bay, Central Florida and Jacksonville markets.
Mr. Donaldson and his partner Nick Meoli joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2019 with a combined 25+ years of experience in the field. Their expertise in multifamily investment sales includes market rate, portfolio sales, affordable housing, fractured condominium and distressed communities in primary, secondary and tertiary markets throughout the state. They have successfully represented private, institutional and lender clients on over 32,000 units totaling more than $2.1 billion, achieving some of the highest accolades in the industry. Additionally, the team has established themselves as market leaders for portfolio sales in Central and North Florida, having closed 13 portfolios totaling over 6,000 units in the last three years.
- Top 10 Multifamily Teams in the United States, Real Estate Forum Magazine - 2017
- National CoStar Power Broker - 2012, 2016 & 2018
- National CoStar Power Broker - 2019 (Top Firm - Cushman & Wakefield)
- National Achievement Award - 2012-2018 (Marcus & Millichap)
Bachelor of Science in Finance with a Concentration in Real Estate, University of Central Florida, Cum Laude
- Nick Meoli, Executive Managing Director
- Brad Black, Senior Financial Analyst
- Leesa Fallon, Senior Brokerage Specialist
- Tiffany Papka, Graphic Designer