Lund Company • United States of America
Rich’s broad experiences in property management, asset management, consulting, leasing, sales, project management, development, sales management, administration, business and real estate ownership the past 30 years has uniquely qualified him to assist clients with their real property decisions. They are able to gain an in-depth understanding of all perspectives when it comes to deal-making. Rich has participated in over 1,500 transactions during his career and has represented hundreds of Sellers, Buyers, Landlords and Tenants in the office, retail and multi-family sectors.
Rich earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Nebraska Lincoln and a Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Nebraska Omaha. He earned his Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation in 1996. Rich is a 1999 graduate of Leadership Omaha.
Rich is actively involved with the Community. He is past Chairman of the Board of Directors of Nebraska Village of Promise, Inc., and Easter Seals Nebraska. Rich is also a past member of the Board of Directors of Guardian Angels, Inc., Combined Health Agencies Drive (CHAD) and the Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce. He is past President and current member of Omaha Rotary-West. Rich currently sits on the Madonna School and YMCA Armbrust Branch Board.
- ES Law (Tenant Representation)
- Farm Credit Services of America (Tenant & Buyer Representation)
- Farris Engineering (Tenant Representation)
- G4S Technology (Tenant Consulting and Representation)
- MetLife (Tenant Representation)
- Midlands Choice (Tenant Representation)
- Nebraska Medical Service (Tenant & Buyer Representation)
- The Schemmer Associates (Tenant Representation)
- The Travelers (Tenant Representation)
- Visiting Nurse Association (Tenant Representation)