Rick Etner Jr.
Vice Chair • United States
Rick Etner joined the Cushman & Wakefield Fort Lauderdale office in 1988, partnering with Chris Metzger to handle the sales and leasing of industrial land and properties.
He is an Executive Managing Director of the South Florida Industrial Team consisting of his partners Chris Metzger, Christopher Thomson, Matthew G. McAllister, Eric Cantor, Julie Miller, and Katie Bowie.
Mr. Etner specializes in the leasing and sale of industrial buildings; sales of vacant land as well as development planning for build-to-suits for his clients
- • C&W Rookie of the Year: 1989 (John Medbery Award)
• C&W Top Industrial Team- South Florida: 2000, 2002, 2003, 2009, 2010, 2015-2018
• C&W Top Producing Team in Broward & Palm Beach Counties: 2006, 2007, 2015-2019
• C&W Top Producer: 2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
• C&W Deal of the Year: 2015, 2020, 2021
• NAIOP Industrial Lease of the Year Finalist: 2016, 2021
• NAIOP Industrial Sale of the Year Finalist: 2018, 2020, 2021
• NAIOP Industrial Brokerage Team of the Year: 2006, 2007, 2017, 2018
• NAIOP Industrial Broker of the Year: 2004, 2006, 2008
Bristol Group, Cabot Properties, Coca Cola Bottling Company, Easton & Associates, Exeter Property Group, Formica Corporation, GA Telesis, GE Supply, Prologis, Prudential, Federal Express, and Unaflex Corporation.
- Barry University in Miami – Bachelor of Arts degree
- • Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
• National Association of Industrial & Office Properties (NAIOP)
• Florida Atlantic University (FAU) Real Estate Committee Member
For Lease • Warehouse/Distribution
2500 NW 19th St, #100
Pompano Beach, FL 33069
Available Space: 33,290 SF
Rental Price: Negotiable