Executive Managing Director • United States
Robert Nardella is an Executive Managing Director and the Tri-State Regional Manager for Cushman & Wakefield’s Valuation & Advisory group, based out of New York. Since joining Cushman & Wakefield in 1987, Robert has performed appraisal, feasibility and consulting assignments involving vacant land, developable air rights, office buildings, proposed and existing regional malls, shopping centers, industrial and residential complexes, condominiums, and investment properties throughout 25 states.
In March of 1993, Robert was named Associate Director of Cushman & Wakefield, Inc. He was further promoted to Director in December 1994 and to Senior Director in September 2006. Robert has received the Excellence in Quality Service Award for the Valuation & Advisory division in the New York region, and was named Quality Control Manager for the New York region in 2004. Other appointments include National Account Manager of several key Cushman & Wakefield relationships, as well as service on the Career Development Committee. In January 2007, Robert was appointed Operations Manager of the New York office within Valuation & Advisory, and was named Managing Director in June 2008. In April 2011, Robert was named Executive Managing Director and Regional Manager for the New York, Connecticut and New Jersey V&A operations.
He graduated from Pace University's Lubin School of Business, Class of 1987, with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance, and earned a Masters in Real Estate from New York University in 1997.
Ruth A. Agnese Person of the Year Award Recipient, Appraisal Institute, Metropolitan New York Chapter (2018)
Masters in Real Estate, New York University
Bachelor of Science, Pace University
- Valuation for New York
- Valuation for New Jersey
- Valuation for Connecticut
- Valuation for Tri-State
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute (MAI #21276). As of the current date, Robert Nardella, MAI has completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute.
- Member, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS Designation)
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following states:
- Connecticut – RCG.0001502
- New Jersey – 42RG00230800
- New York – 46000004620
- Member, Board of Directors for the NY Metropolitan Chapter of the Appraisal Institute