Executive Managing Director, V&A US Service Delivery Lead • United States
MAI, MRICS •
Rob Skinner is an Executive Managing Director and the U.S. Lead for Cushman & Wakefield’s Valuation & Advisory group and is based on Boston. In this capacity, he oversees all of Cushman & Wakefield’s V&A staff and activities throughout the United States and serves as the single point of contact for several major clients.
Prior to this role, Rob specialized in multifamily properties as well as CBD office and life science product and proposed mixed-use developments. To date, he has analyzed and valued over $30 billion in for-rent and for-sale housing, totaling 85,000 units, and $25 billion in office and lab product, totaling 80 million square feet. Additionally, as a member of C&W’s Dispute Analysis & Litigation Practice, he provided litigation, arbitration and expert witness services.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield in 2001, Robert worked in investment sales, where he spent five years with New England’s top producing investment sales team analyzing, underwriting and marketing the region’s top assets.
- Valuation for New England
- Valuation for Mid-Atlantic
- Valuation for Pennsylvania
- Valuation for Maryland
- Valuation for Delaware
- Valuation for Virginia
- Valuation for Washington, D.C.
- Valuation for Connecticut
- Valuation for Maine
- Valuation for Massachusetts
- Valuation for New Hampshire
- Valuation for Rhode Island
- Valuation for Vermont
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute (MAI #451313). As of the current date, Robert Skinner, MAI has completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute.
- Member, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors No. 5604056
- Member, Rental Housing Association
- Member, Real Estate Finance Association
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following states:
- Connecticut – RCG.0001388
- Maine – CG3330
- Massachusetts – 75057
- New Hampshire – NHCG-720
- Rhode Island – CGA.0A01325
- Vermont – 080.0105759