Managing Principal • United States
MAI, MRICS •
Rob Skinner is the Managing Principal of Cushman & Wakefield’s New England offices. In this role, Rob oversees all lines of business and provides strategic leadership to a team of 180 professionals in Boston, MA and Manchester, NH, to develop creative and holistic real estate solutions for the firm’s investor and occupier clients across the region.
Rob is a dynamic leader who joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2001. Previous to his role as Managing Principal, Rob was the Executive Managing Director and U.S. Lead for Cushman & Wakefield’s Valuation & Advisory group, where he oversaw all V&A staff and activities throughout the United States. Prior to this role, Rob specialized in multifamily properties as well as CBD office and life science product and proposed mixed-use developments. Additionally, as a member of C&W’s Dispute Analysis & Litigation Practice, he provided litigation, arbitration and expert witness services.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Rob worked in investment sales, where he spent five years with New England’s top producing investment sales team analyzing, underwriting and marketing the region’s top assets. His proven success in leading organizations through substantial change and growth along with his experience in valuation, teams, and processes has enhanced the Cushman & Wakefield platform and the level of client service.
- Valuation for New England
- Valuation for Mid-Atlantic
- Valuation for Pennsylvania
- Valuation for Maryland
- Valuation for Delaware
- Valuation for Virginia
- Valuation for Washington, D.C.
- Valuation for Connecticut
- Valuation for Maine
- Valuation for Massachusetts
- Valuation for New Hampshire
- Valuation for Rhode Island
- Valuation for Vermont
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute (MAI #451313). As of the current date, Robert Skinner, MAI has completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute.
- Member, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors No. 5604056
- Member, Rental Housing Association
- Member, Real Estate Finance Association
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following states:
- Connecticut – RCG.0001388
- Maine – CG3330
- Massachusetts – 75057
- New Hampshire – NHCG-720
- Rhode Island – CGA.0A01325
- Vermont – 080.0105759