Senior Director • United States
As a member of C&W’s Diligence Advisory Group (DAG), Mr Davis is responsible for procuring and executing a broad range of consulting and advisory assignments for owners/investors/developers encompassing customized research and market analytics, market entry/expansion strategy, demand and feasibility assessment, highest & best use, asset repositioning and reuse/redevelopment, and portfolio analysis, optimization and strategy.
In his 15+ years with the firm, Mr Davis was most recently a member of C&W’s Americas Retail Services team focused on strategic consulting for retail clients. Prior to that, he served as Managing Director of Retail Research for the Americas, responsible for market analysis, reporting, thought leadership and customized research and analytics.
Earlier in his tenure, Mr. Davis served as Research Manager for the Atlanta office as well as Regional Research Director for the Southeast U.S. In addition, he spent eight years in C&W’s Consulting Group focused on consulting assignments encompassing office, retail, multifamily, hotel and other income-producing properties located throughout the U.S.
- Creativity Award, C&W Atlanta (May 2021)
- Integrity Award, C&W Atlanta (Aug 2019)
- Excellence Award, C&W Atlanta (Nov 2017)
- Guiding Principles Award, C&W Atlanta (2013)
- Outstanding Volunteer, ULI Atlanta District Council (2010)
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Associate Member, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Master of Science in Real Estate (MSRE), Georgia State University
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Washington State University
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications, Washington State University