Experience and Dedication to Excellence
Cushman & Wakefield’s Healthcare & Senior Housing professionals have more than 80 years and $16 billion worth of combined experience as investors, bankers, operators, and brokers dedicated to the unique needs of the healthcare and senior housing industry. We work with owners, operators, investors, and developers of hospitals, medical office buildings, ambulatory care centers, surgery centers and other outpatient healthcare facilities, independent living facilities, skilled nursing facilities, and continuing care retirement communities to ensure that a strategy is in place to align real estate with operational and financial goals.
Our Capital Markets professionals work with you, side by side, to develop a customized strategy that achieves your core goals. Whether you want to maximize value, secure competitive investment and lending terms, or recapitalize to maintain long-term control, our experts are dedicated to helping you prepare for what’s next in the dynamics of a thriving healthcare, senior living, and senior care market.
Our team takes a full-services approach, which includes:
- Strategic Planning. We listen to your objectives and create a strategy that that considers the economic cycle and the current capital markets.
- Debt Financing. We customize a plan of financing and solicit proposals from an extensive group of established lender relationships.
- Equity Capital / Joint Ventures. We present your company and financial proposal to qualified investors throughout the country.
- Investment Sales / Brokerage. Our team analyzes properties and portfolios, creates a compelling investment thesis and sales package, and aggressively markets your assets.
- Recapitalizations. We help you and your current lenders and investors assess value and find a financial structure that will meet investor goals and allow continuity of operation and ownership.
- Broker Opinion of Value. We evaluate assets and their market position to determine the best execution strategy.