Associate • United Kingdom
Danny joined our Graduate programme in 2014. He quickly established his credentials providing advice to a wide range of occupiers across London. Now RICS-qualified, he has gone on to become experienced in modelling ‘stay vs go’ strategies as well as exploring flexible solutions for growing companies.
He is also often brought in to assist clients interested in developing strategies that involve relocating to non-traditional markets. Although Danny is now based in the West End, his previous two years spent representing occupiers in the City and East London markets has given him a comprehensive understanding of the London market.
Danny is also passionate about boosting diversity within the Property industry and heads up the Ethnicity and Culture Team of Inspire within C&W.
Awards & Associations
- BA Hons – King’s College London
- MSc Real Estate – London South Bank
- MRICS – Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- West End Office Agents Society
- The Body Shop – HQ Relocation
- Tourism Australia – Stay vs Go Strategy
- Inchcape – Re-gear of lease
- PGA Tour – Acquisition of first UK HQ
- Chorus Capital – HQ Relocation
- Databricks – HQ Relocation