Sr. Managing Director, Project & Development Services • United States
Adrian leads the Project and Development Services team in the Mid-Atlantic region and is a Senior Managing Director of the firm with 25 years in the Real Estate and Construction industries. Adrian manages a team of 42 professionals developing and managing institutional, commercial and government projects. In 2018, Adrian and the Project Management Team managed over $650 million in design and construction. He has also served as General Contractor on large base building and development projects and has worked for Clark Construction and Turner/Tompkins in Washington, DC representing developers, tenants and building owners in new construction, and the relocation of tenants into space totaling over 10 million square feet.
- Beacon Capital Partners, Mid-Atlantic Fund IV - 4.7M SF
- Fannie Mae, National Workplace Realignment - 2.2M SF
- Capital One Headquarters McLean, VA Campus – 5.5M SF
- Exxon Mobil, Dispositioning Fairfax, VA Campus - 1.1M SF
- Brookfield Real Estate Opportunity Fund, Mid-Atlantic Portfolio - 570,000 SF
Research • Healthcare