Sr. Transaction Manager • United States
Chris McClenathen, Vice President at Cushman & Wakefeifld, is a licensed real estate salesperson in the state of Ohio and joined Cushman & Wakefield (Formerly UGL/DTZ) in February, 2013. Chris started his career in retail and shopping center development. He has extensive experience in Agency leasing for new and existing shopping centers as well as vast tenant rep experience with an emphasis in health care.
Awards & Associations
- Ohio Real Estate License (2003)
- BSMET University of Cincinnati College of Engineering and Applied Science (1996)
- Member International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Senior Certified Leasing Specialist – ICSC (2005)
- DaVita Dialysis. Chris currently represents DaVita Dialysis and related entities throughout Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabaman and Mississippi. Chris is the real estate partner for portions of the Midwest and Southeast that exceed $3 Billion in annual revenue. Implement and manage all facets of real estate process from project approval to lease execution.
- Edge Real Estate Group. In 2009 Chris moved into brokerage to capitalize on his extensive Landlord experience and to gain transaction experience as a tenant representative. In this role he was responsible for all aspects of client relationship management (both as Landlord and Tenant rep) involving sourcing both clients and deals.
- Phillips Edison & Co. In 2006 Chris became a Leasing Agent responsible for nearly 1.5 million square feet of retail leasing and redevelopment. In his role he was responsible for execution of the leasing and merchandising strategy for each of his portfolio including tenant retention, expansions, relocation's, new deal sourcing and presenting deals for internal approval.
- Bear Creek Capital/Site Advantage Real Estate. In 2001, Chris moved into the industry to learn all phases of real estate development and leasing. Projects included CVS anchored retail centers along with junior anchor leasing, restaurant pad sites and B shop space in regional power centers.
DaVita Dialysis, Hibbett Sporting Goods, Jack in the Box, Verizon Wireless