Director, Project & Development Services • United States
With over 20 years of experience in managing projects and operations both locally and regionally, Christa offers Cushman & Wakefield’s clients a deep understanding of all types of projects. Her experience ranges from planning and managing client driven build-to-suit projects to mid to large corporate office spaces.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield in 2015, Ms. Sharpe’s experience in project and portfolio management includes positions with national and regional firms, Jones Lang LaSalle, CBRE and Boxer Property Management. She started her career working for the City of Forth Worth as a Certified Planner, planning and executing transportation programs and projects.
- Bennett Thrasher
- Delta Community Credit Union
- Genuine Parts Company
- Lincoln Financial Group
- Pattillo Real Estate
- Master of Science, City and Regional Planning, University of Tennessee
- International Exchange Program, Graduate Studies, University of Coimbra, Portugal
- Bachelor of Art, Geography, Auburn University
- Feeding the Homeless Project, Inc.
- Human Rights Campaign
- Black Lives Matter