Senior Marketing Director • United States
As Leader of Americas Advisory Strategic Marketing, Erin Bruner is responsible for the development and execution of the firm’s go-to-market strategy for occupier and investor advisory. She works in close collaboration with business line leaders and marketing directors throughout the organization to craft and implement targeted marketing initiatives aimed at driving business growth across all sectors.
Throughout her tenure at Cushman & Wakefield, Erin has served various roles within the firm’s marketing organization, including Marketing Director for Retail, Logistics & Industrial Services in the Americas and Marketing Lead for Greater Los Angeles.
She started her commercial real estate career in 2008 at Newmark Grubb Knight Frank.
Outside of her professional pursuits, Erin serves as a Commissioner on the Public Arts Commission in the City of Tustin, tasked with advising the City Council on matters pertaining to public art policy, planning and implementation.
- Logistics & Industrial Partnership Award – 2021, Cushman & Wakefield
- Cushman & Wakefield Top Performer – 2021, 2022
- EDGE Award Winner: Business Development Category – 2017, Cushman & Wakefield
- Master of Arts, Journalism, Indiana University
- Bachelor of Arts, Communications, Indiana University
- WIN – Women’s Integrated Network, Cushman & Wakefield
- Commissioner, Public Art Commission, City of Tustin – 2021-Current