Executive Director • United States
James O’Neil is a Director and the Sports & Entertainment Practice Group Leader for Cushman & Wakefield’s Valuation & Advisory group, based out of Atlanta. James is also a member of Valuation & Advisory’s Financial Reporting practice. He concentrates on real estate related consulting services, with a primary focus on valuation for financial reporting (GAAP & IFRS), including fair value measurements (ASC Topic 820), purchase price allocations (ASC Topic 805), capital leases (ASC Topic 840), and reorganizations (ASC Topic 852).
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, James held a management position in the real estate valuation practice of KPMG LLP, where he consulted with real estate clients in a variety of industries, including hospitality, healthcare, retail, residential development, manufacturing, and financial services.
- Valuation for Sports & Entertainment
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute. As of the current date, James O’Neil, MAI has completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute.
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following states:
- Alabama – G001167
- Florida – RZ3753
- Georgia – CG359501
- Michigan – 1201075197
- North Carolina – A7924
- Tennessee – 5063
- Texas – TX1380424G
- Virginia – 4001017194
- Washington – 1102476
- Master of Business Administration, The University of Mississippi
- Bachelor of Science in Finance and Real Estate, The University of Alabama