Managing Director • United States
Josh is a Managing Director at Cushman & Wakefield, his core focus is tenant representation and national account management. Throughout Josh’s career he has advised a wide range of multi-national companies and has demonstrated his ability to provide creative solutions by leveraging experience and market knowledge to develop tactical and strategic formulas for both local and global execution.
Prior to relocating to Kansas City, Josh was a Managing Director at Colliers International’s New York office, where he was responsible for managing several high-profile tenant representation accounts. In addition, he was also integral in the leasing and marketing of several premier landlord assignments throughout Manhattan. Josh began his career in real estate at Cushman & Wakefield, where he worked with clients in various sectors, including financial, legal, telecommunications and technology.
• Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Kansas, Missouri, New York
• Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY), Member 2011-2020
• Real Estate Dealmakers, Real Estate Weekly, 2019
• CancerCare, Fundraising Volunteer, 2015-2020
• University of Rhode Island, B.A. Degree
• Honors: magna cum laude