Vice Chair • United States
Scott Bazoian joined the company in 1983 as a broker specializing in office sales and leasing. He was named Assistant Vice President in 1988, Vice President in 1990, Senior Vice President in 1994, and served as Managing Principal of the St. Louis office from 1999-2004. In 1993, Scott became an owner of the firm. During the past ten years, Scott and his team have completed more than twenty million square feet of office sale and lease transactions valued at more than $5 billion on behalf of corporate and institutional clients. He was elected as a member of The Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) in 1989 and earned his CCIM designation in 1996, which made him part of an elite group of real estate specialists nationwide that hold the dual SIOR/CCIM designation.
- Reinsurance Group of America
- National City Bank (PNC)
- Centene Corporation
- UniGroup Inc.
- GE Commercial Finance
- Brown Smith Wallace
- Carmody MacDonald
- Unigraphics Solutions, Inc.
- Progressive Insurance
- Time Warner Telecom
- Monsanto Co.
- Missouri American Water Co.
- United Way - St. Louis
- Solutia, Inc.
- Girl Scout Council of Greater St. Louis
- Bunge North America
- Furniture Brands
- Maritz Inc.
- Rawlings Sporting Goods
- MedAssets HDA
- Lockton Companies, LLC
- Mueller Prost
- Cassidy Turley St. Louis Top Producer Award, 1984-2013
- Midwest Real Estate Hall of Fame Inductee 2013
- St. Louis Chapter of SIOR 1993 Broker of the Year
- Real Estate Forum Magazine, Top 25 Office Brokers Nationally, 2008
St. Louis Business Journal Awards
- Who’s Who in Commercial Real Estate
- Top 50 Real Estate Professionals
- Heavy Hitter in Commercial Real Estate
- Society of Industrial Office Realtors (SIOR), 1997 Chapter President
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Commercial Division St. Louis Association of Realtors Board, 2002-2005
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of St. Louis, Board Member, 2000-2008
- Regional Business Council Mentor Program, 2000-Present
- March of Dimes Board Member, 2008-2011
- Aim High St. Louis Board Member, 2013-Present
University of Missouri-Columbia, Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
Executive Managing Director