Vice Chairman • United States
Mr. Billigmeier has negotiated some of the largest and most complex lease transactions on behalf of corporate occupiers over the past 20 years. He is a tenant representation specialist with an expertise in lease administration, disposition, acquisition, portfolio management and strategic advisory services.
Mr. Billigmeier focuses on developing an in-depth understanding of his clients’ business objectives and then formulates and executes a real estate strategy that aligns with the organization’s mission. During his tenure, Mr. Billigmeier has served as a strategic partner managing real estate portfolios on global basis.
As one of the top producing brokers at Cushman & Wakefield, Mr. Billigmeier has earned multiple awards including “Rookie of the Year,” “Deal of the Year,” “Top Producer Award,” and the “Service Excellence Award.” The Denver Business Journal consistently recognizes his team as one of the top producing teams in the market and he is consistently nominated by NAIOP as one of the top office leasing brokers in Colorado.
- VF Corporation - 285,000 RSF
- Computershare - 282,000 RSF
- Vail Resorts - 165,000 RSF
- QEP Resources - 180,0000 RSF
- Sierra Nevada Corporation - 400,000 RSF+ (Multiple Locations)
- Questar - 180,000 RSF
- Epsilon - 80,000 RSF
- Medtronic Technologies - 110,000 RSF
- Burns & McDonnell - 100,000 RSF
- WeWork - 77,000 RSF
- Alteryx - 80,000 RSF
- TSYS - 115,000 RSF
- Colorado Bioscience Association
- Downtown Denver Partnership’s Leadership Program
- Cushman & Wakefield Tenant Advisory Group – Executive Board
B.A. in Finance from Miami University (OH)