Sage Partners • United States of America
Tom Allen works with corporate, private and public clients in many phases of the commercial real estate industry. He is the primary contact for the Hunt Ventures commercial real estate portfolio in Northwest Arkansas where he is responsible for the development, leasing, sales, acquisition and management of all Hunt Ventures office and retail properties. In addition, Tom works with clients from a broad spectrum of individuals and small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Tom began his commercial real estate career in 1998 as a Real Estate Manager with Walmart where he led a team to identify new sites for Supercenters, Sam’s Clubs and Neighborhood Markets. In addition, he gained invaluable experience selling outlots, leasing, subleasing and selling vacant big box (dark stores) for Walmart and Sam’s Club. Tom joined Hunt Ventures in 2006 and was instrumental in negotiating the merger of the asset services division of Hunt Ventures with Sage Partners and Capitol Properties in 2016.
• Board Member, Rogers – Lowell Area Chamber of Commerce
• Board Member, United Bank
• Benton County Quorum Court – Chairman Finance Committee (elected position)
• Former Rogers City Councilman
• Deacon & Director of Life Group, First Baptist Church of Rogers
• Leadership Rogers Class of 1996
• CCIM, Past President Arkansas Chapter
• ICSC Member
• ULI Member
B.S.B.A. Business, Major – Marketing, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas