Director • United States
Mr. William W. Branch is an appraiser with the Louisville office of Cushman & Wakefield Valuation & Advisory. He has been active in the appraisal of real estate since 2003. Prior to his role with C&W, he was employed as an associate appraiser with National Valuation Consultants, Inc., from May 2003 through January 2012.
The types of properties that Mr. Branch appraises include existing and proposed office buildings, shopping centers, single-tenant retail stores, industrial buildings, self-storage facilities, apartment and student housing complexes, luxury condominium communities, residential and commercial subdivisions, and vacant land. He has also completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute and attended numerous lectures and seminars sponsored by the Appraisal Institute and other organizations.
- Master of Business Administration, 2003, University of Denver
- Master of Real Estate and Construction Management, 2002, University of Denver
- Bachelor of Architecture, 1995, University of Kentucky
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute (MAI #458124), As of the current date, William W. Branch, MAI has completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following states:
- Indiana - CG40801107
- Kentucky- 4230
- Ohio - ACGR.2011000003