International Partner - Head of Valuation& Advisory Netherlands • The Netherlands
Frank Adema oversees the Valuation & Advisory business in the Netherlands.
Frank has over 15 years of experience in real estate valuations. His expertise in valuation-related legal and tax aspects combined with his strong track record in the field of asset appraisals, continuously adds client value.
With commitment and drive, he manages a team of around 130 valuation professionals, where a continuous focus on innovation, creativity, performance and strategic insights form a solid basis for a successful future of our valuation services.
Frank joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2007 as a member of the valuations team and was appointed Head of Valuation & Advisory Netherlands in 2015. Before joining Cushman & Wakefield, Frank worked as a real estate lawyer at KPMG Meijburg's Real Estate Group.
Frank is an active member of the NRVT Disciplinary Council and regularly serves as an assessor for RICS Benelux and a guest lecturer at Nyenrode, ASRE and REBS.
- Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS), RICS Registered Valuer
- NVRT Registered Valuer, addendum GZV (major corporate property)
- Certified Valuer for Property Taxes
- CIS HypZert MLV
- World Recognized Valuer (WRV)
- Berlin Hyp
- CBRE Global Investors
- J.P. Morgan
- Master of Science in Real Estate; ASRE
- Master of Civil Law, Real Estate, UvA
Research • Workplace