Partner • United Kingdom
I head up the Retail Development team in London and am an expert in the property development sector.
I provide advice on mixed use projects and on the future of our shopping places including towns and cities, shopping centres and transport hubs.
I recognise the key challenges facing the retail property industry, and how to drive value from sites that might no longer be fit for their original purpose, how leisure is helping drive customer satisfaction, how to unlock negotiations with stakeholders and local authorities, and how to overcome the viability hurdles that can burden development sites.
Awards & Associations
- Chair of REVO Urban Development Committee
- Birmingham Grand Central – Birmingham City Council and Network Rail
- Birmingham - Smithfield Development – Advice to Birmingham City Council
- Bracknell Forest Council – Town Centre Masterplan Review
- Brent Cross Redevelopment – Hammerson and Standard Life
- Brighton Churchill Square Development – Standard Life
- Bristol – Cabot Circus – Hammerson
- Coventry – Ricoh Arena - Wasps
- Derby City Council – Property Framework Advice on Multiple Projects
- Earls Court – Advice to Network Rail
- Maidenhead – Advice to Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead
- Norwich – Redevelopment of Anglia Square - Columbia Threadneedle