Salaried Partner • United Kingdom
Paul Fry is a Partner in Cushman & Wakefield’s Global Occupier Services (GOS) team and leads Cushman & Wakefield’s EMEA Occupier Finance team based in London. He specialises in advising occupier clients to unlock value or reduce costs from their real estate portfolios.
The team brings together experts from finance, property and accounting, working alongside our clients to identify, structure and execute real estate solutions to achieve both value maximisation for shareholders along with operational flexibility for the business.
- Occupier Consulting - working with occupiers to develop real estate strategies and solutions that align with the operational and financial objectives of the organisation.
- Strategic Transactions - designing and executing strategic transactions for occupiers including structured sale & leasebacks, OpCo PropCo structuring, joint ventures, leasehold liability transfers and strategic acquisitions.
- Royal Bank of Scotland - structured sale and leaseback of a portfolio of 62 retail, office and industrial properties
- Royal Mail - disposal of a surplus portfolio of 115 leasehold liabilities, 6 surplus assets and 176 part occupied assets
- State Street - lease restructure for their European HQ office at Canary Wharf, London
- Kingfisher - leasehold liability transfer of 28 surplus stores
- HPS Investments - sale & leaseback of a portfolio of 15 DIY stores in Sloveni
Global Occupier Services
Helping our clients make intelligent business decisions to get maximum value from the spaces they occupy.
Integrated Portfolio Management
Our commercial property management services focus our Transaction Management, Portfolio Administration and Portfolio Strategy activity around our clients’ business challenges and priorities.
Global Portfolio Administration
Consolidating your portfolio data to ensure control, visibility and accuracy, enabling you to focus on your core business objectives.