Portfolio Administration Specialist • United States
Amy York is a Portfolio Administration Specialist within Cushman & Wakefield’s Global Portfolio Administration service line. Since Amy joined C&W in 2018, she has been part of the Aetna Lease Administration Team. On this account Amy is responsible for abstracting lease documents, performing operating expense desktop audits, gathering certificates of insurance, managing the Subtenant processes, circulating SNDA’s and estoppels as required by Landlords, and performing ad hoc reporting as requested by the client.
Prior to joining C&W, Amy held positions in banking, corporate accounting, construction accounting and real estate accounting. In her previous positions, Amy established a passion for the Real Estate Industry as she worked closely with Project Managers, Asset Managers, Landlords, Acquisition Teams, and Tenants.
- Worked together with her team to revise processes and procedures during a major transition
- Assisted in automating the Subtenant Invoicing process for Aetna, saving the team valuable time to focus on other areas of the portfolio
- Worked together with the client to improve the turnaround time on Landlord requests for Certificates of Insurance
- Saved the client over $80K in 2020 while reviewing annual CAM Reconciliations
- Bachelor of Science - Finance, University of South Florida