Executive Director • United States
Bruce has been active in commercial real estate since 1977. As Vice President and Sacramento Regional Partner of the Lee Sammis Company, a major commercial real estate development company based out of Newport Beach.
Bruce’s duties included directing the marketing of the office and industrial products, acquisition of properties and overseeing the day to day activities of the 25 person staff. He joined Colliers International in 1987 and earned several awards during his tenure, including a Top Producer in the Colliers International Sacramento Office for ten years and a Top Producer in the United States for five of those years. Bruce specializes in office leasing and sales, and is a partner in the Sacramento Region’s most dynamic and dominant office team, the Capital Region Office Specialists “CROS”. Along with the entire CROS Team, Bruce joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2011 as Senior Director.
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing California State University, Sacramento
- Active member of SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS)
- Former Advisory Board member for the Arthritis Foundation
- California State University Sacramento, Board of Directors, Alumni Association
- Member of Association of Commercial Real Estate
- Represented Landlord Elliott Homes, in the ±87,341 square foot ACCT call center lease, bringing 600 new jobs to Sacramento.
- Represented General Services Administration, as co-agent, in the 75,000 SF Department of Education office lease.
- Represented the ORACLE Corporation in the sale of 17 acres and a 117,000 square foot office building in their Rocklin campus.
- Represented Agilent Technologies in the lease of 65,000 square feet of office space.Represented as, co-agent, the HUD 10 year, 77,000 square foot lease.
- Represented Agilent Technologies in the lease of 60,000 square feet of office space.
- Represented Vision Service Plan in the Sale of their 94,000 square foot, five building complex.
- Represented DST Output in the sale of their 221,000 square foot, 3-building complex for $37,600,000.
- Represented University Enterprises - CSUS in the purchase of the 188,000 square foot, 3-story office building for $35,300,000.
- Represented California Northstate College of Pharmacy for their new 55,000 square foot campus.