Executive Director • United States
Bruce has been active in commercial real estate since 1977. As Vice President and Sacramento Regional Partner of the Lee Sammis Company, a major commercial real estate development company based out of Newport Beach, Bruce’s duties included directing the marketing of the office and industrial products, acquisition of properties and overseeing the day to day activities of the 25 person staff. He joined Colliers International in 1987 and earned several awards during his tenure, including a Top Producer in the Colliers International Sacramento Office for ten years and a Top Producer in the United States for five of those years. Bruce specializes in office leasing and sales and is a partner in the Sacramento Region’s most dynamic and dominant office team, the Capital Region Office Specialists “CROS”. Along with the entire CROS Team, Bruce joined Cushman & Wakefield, in January 2011. Bruce. has leased and sold over 21.3 million square feet of real estate in his 9 years at C&W.
- Active member of SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS)
- California State University Sacramento, former member of the Board of Directors, Executive Committee and President, Alumni Association
- Former Board member and President, Association of Commercial Real Estate (ACRE)
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing California State University, Sacramento
- University Enterprises – CSUS
- Harsch Investment Properties
- VSP Global
- JMA/ Sacramento Kings
- GSA – Region 9
- LBA Realty
- Clinton Reilly Holdings
- Elliott Homes
- Mark III Engineers
- Bayer CropScience
- Pac West
- Ridge Capital
- Represented Zurich in the lease of their entire ±325,000 SF office building to the State of CA.
- Represented JMA/Sacramento Kings in the ±96,000 SF lease to WeWork.
- Represented VSP in their ±35,000 SF campus expansion.
- Represented Ridge Capital in the lease of their entire ±55,000 SF building to Centene
- Represented Clinton Reilly Holdings in the Sale of their ±66,000 SF building to InnoVage
- Represented the Landlord in the lease of their entire ±50,000 SF building to the State of CA
- Represented University Enterprises in the purchase of a ±30,000 SF building in Downtown Sacramento to facilitate the school’s growth.
- Represented CW Capital Properties in the ±123,417 SF, 8-year lease to State of California, California Health Benefit Exchange.
- Represented Bayer CropScience in the purchase of an 187,000 SF building to accommodate their Northern California expansion/consolidation.
- Represented VSP Global on the purchase of a 77,000 SF office building to facilitate their campus expansion.
- Represented VSP Optics in the purchase of an 80,000 SF office/industrial building to facilitate the expansion/relocation of their lens manufacturing unit.
- Represented General Services Administration, as co-agent, in the 75,000 SF Department of Education office lease, and the HUD 10-year 77,000 SF lease.
- Represented the ORACLE Corporation on the $19,000,000 sale of 17 acres and a 117,000 square foot office building on their Rocklin campus.
- Represented VSP Global on the sale of their 40,000 SF, former lens lab,
- Represented DST Output in the sale of their 221,000 SF, 3-building complex for $37,600,000.
- Represented University Enterprises - CSUS in the purchase of the 188,000 SF, 3-story office building for $35,300,000.
- Represented Harsch Investment Properties in the 213,000 SF lease to DXC