Vice Chairman • United States
Christopher G. Oliver is an office leasing broker who focuses on tenant representation and related types of commercial real estate in the Houston office of Cushman & Wakefield of Texas, Inc. He joined the firm in 2001 as a result of the merger with Cushman Realty Corporation, where he was a Senior Associate since 1996. Mr. Oliver was promoted in 2010 to Executive Director and is one of only four Executive Directors under the age of 40 globally and subsequently promoted in 2015 to Executive Vice President and is one of only six to Executive Vice Presidents under the age of 45 globally. Mr. Oliver was promoted to Vice Chairman in 2016.
Mr. Oliver specialized in tenant representation with emphasis on complex transactions involving specialized technical sophistication, consolidations, build-to-suites and delivers these services in a timely manner utilizing a team including project management, finance and research professionals.
- Frequent Top 10 Producer for the Houston branch and has been a Top 10 Global Producer
- One of only 4 Executive Directors 40 and younger Globally 2010 (Cushman & Wakefield)
- One of only 6 Executive Vice Presidents 45 and younger Globally 2015 (Cushman & Wakefield)
- Recipient of the Deal of the Year award by NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association for his representation of NRG Energy Inc. in its 260,000 square foot lease at The Houston Pavilions in Downtown Houston – 2009
- Recipient of the Deal of the Year award by NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association for his representation of MRC Global in its new 800,000 square-foot development – 2017
- MRC Global
- NRG Energy, Inc.
- Linn Energy
- Fluor Corporation
- EP Energy
- Quantum Resources LLP
- Quantum Energy Partners
- Sunnova Energy
- Concho Oil and Gas
- Sheridan Production Partners
- Boardwalk Pipeline Company LP
- Cheneire Energy, Inc.
- BNP Paribas
For Lease • Office
711 Louisiana (South)/700 Milam (North)
Houston, TX 77002