Executive Managing Director • United States
Chris Toci leads a Capital Markets team that advises private capital and institutional real estate investors in the disposition and acquisition of income-producing properties throughout the West. Gifted in negotiation, Mr. Toci and his team have perfected the nuanced art of investment sales.
Over the past two decades, Chris has closed over 200 single asset and portfolio transactions comprising over 31.5 million square feet with total consideration of $4.95 billion. With client advocacy as his primary objective, Chris fiercely represents his clients, not the transaction. He is their “sword” and their “shield” and is constantly hacking and defending on their behalf.
Chris leads an experienced, forward-thinking team of professionals committed to delivering innovative marketing solutions that maximize value in the disposition of income-producing properties. Every asset has a “story,” and Chris and his team are adept at identifying the key asset storylines and articulating, through forceful prose, the elements that drive value.
Maniacally focused on key performance indicators (KPIs), through the disposition of nearly $5.0 billion of income-producing real estate, Team Toci has consistently exceeded client expectations. In the execution of 200+ transactions, Team Toci enjoys a 103% "trade-to-take" ratio. In other words, the team hits its pricing mark 103% of the time.
Broadshore Enterprises/Lowe Enterprises, Buchanan Street Partners, Clarion Partners, Colony Northstar, Crown West Realty, Cypress Office Properties, Denali National Trust, DRA Advisors, DWS, EverWest, Hudson Advisors, Irgens, LBA Realty, Lonestar Funds, Madison Marquette, Mainstreet Capital, Mapleton Investments, Mass Equities, Metro Commercial Properties, Onward Investors, Peakstone Realty Trust, Presson Corporation, Regent Properties, Roxborough Group, Ryan Companies, Seefried Properties, USAA Real Estate, ViaWest Properties
- Appraisal Institute, MAI Designation
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- IOPC Gold Flight (7/14-6/19)
- NAIOP Arizona Chapter
- AZ Chapter Chairman
- Programs Chairman
- Membership Chairman
- Board of Directors
- Cushman & Wakefield, Top Producer, Capital Markets
- Cushman & Wakefield, Overall Top Producer, Phoenix
- Cushman & Wakefield, Top 100 Producers in America
- NAIOP Investment Brokerage Team of the Year
- AZRE RED Investment Broker of the Year
- CoStar Power Broker
- NAIOP 2008 Chairman, AZ Chapter; Launched “Feed the Homeless” program in conjunction with Central Arizona Shelter Services (CASS)
- NAIOP Membership Chairman, two terms; Grew the AZ Chapter to 6th largest in the country
- Clarion Partners/Camelback Esplanade I & II sale at $162.5MM; Largest investment sale in AZ history at the time
- Private/Commercial/Instrument and Certified Flight Instructor Ratings
- Bachelor of Science, Arizona State University
- Arizona Real Estate License