Executive Managing Director • United States
Chris Toci leads a Capital Markets team that advises private capital and institutional real estate investors in the disposition and acquisition of industrial, flex and office properties throughout Arizona.
Over the past two decades Chris has closed nearly 200 single asset and portfolio transactions comprising over 30 million square feet with total consideration of approximately $4.7 billion. With client orientation as his primary objective, Chris fiercely represents his clients, not the transaction. He is their “sword” and their “shield” and is constantly hacking and defending on their behalf.
Chris leads an experienced, forward-thinking team of investment professionals committed to delivering innovative marketing solutions that maximize value in the disposition and financing of industrial and office investment properties. Every asset has a “story” and Chris, and his team are adept at identifying the key asset storylines and articulating, through forceful prose, the elements that drive value.
• Cushman & Wakefield, Top Producer, Capital Markets
• Cushman & Wakefield, Overall Top Producer, Phoenix
• Cushman & Wakefield, Top 100 Producers in America
• NAIOP Investment Brokerage Team of the Year
• AZRE RED Investment Broker of the Year
• CoStar Power Broker
- Boys Team Charity: Packages from Home: Inter-Faith Community Ministries
- Keynote speaker for Greater Phoenix Economic Council (GPEC)
- CCIM | IREM Trends Day Specialty Panel
- Keynote speaker for CoreNet Global Arizona’s “Phoenix Rising”
- Market Analysis and Personal Insights to Commercial Executive magazine, AZRE magazine, Western Real Estate Business magazine
- Honorary Commanders’ Program, Luke Air Force Base
- Bachelor of Science, Arizona State University
- Arizona Real Estate License