First Vice President, Thalhimer • United States
Jenny Stoner is a Commercial Sales-Leasing Associate with Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer’s brokerage team in the Charlottesville, Virginia office where she focuses on the leasing and sales of retail properties in and around the Charlottesville market.
She is a dedicated, proactive team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as an eye for detail and strong critical thinking. A Charlottesville native, Jenny is familiar with the changing market and looks forward to leveraging this local knowledge along with her Master’s Degree in Business & Management. Her past experience in sales & marketing will also assist her in developing opportunities for her clients while also determining and filling their individual real estate needs.
Her background also includes two years (and 42 countries) of round-the-world work and travel which affords Jenny with both the unique experience and insight into how to work successfully across varied cultures and backgrounds.
- Trinity College | MSc with distinction in Business and Management | Dublin, Ireland, Fall 2016
- University of Virginia | B.A. with distinction in Environmental Science | Charlottesville, VA, 2010
- Building Goodness Foundation (Haiti, Honduras, Local)
- Bridge Ministries
- Patients and Friends Cancer Research Fund
- Shelter for Help in Emergency
- Charlottesville Women’s Four-Miler