Regional Managing Principal • United States
John O’Neill serves as President of the Southeast and Southcentral region. He is a member of the Americas Region leadership team and serves on the firm’s Global Advisory Board. He has the good fortune of working alongside an outstanding team dedicated to Cushman & Wakefield’s core values and client-focused culture.
Cushman & Wakefield feels strongly about supporting the communities it serves. As such, John is a graduate of Leadership Atlanta and active with the following organizations: Chairman of the Board, The Rotary Club of Atlanta; Vice-Chair, Atlanta Police Foundation; Co-Lead, CFO Roundtable; Board member: Woodruff Arts Center, Metro Atlanta Chamber, Zoo Atlanta Leadership Council, Midtown Alliance and The Terry College of Business at The University of Georgia.
John is Past President of Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, The Rotary Club of Atlanta and former Chairman of the Board and current Advisory Board member, Chastain Park Conservancy.
- Who’s Who in Commercial Real Estate, Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Most Admired CEO, Atlanta Business Chronicle
- 500 Most Powerful Leaders, Atlanta Magazine
- Top Ten Producer, Office Category, Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- President’s Award, Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- MBA from the University of Georgia’s Terry College of Business
- Psychology degree from the College of Charleston