Director • United States
Kevin Palla is a perennial Top Performing Broker who is respected throughout the Real Estate industry. He is a skilled negotiator with experience in a variety of fields who brings strength and industry knowledge to Cushman & Wakefield Pacific Commercial Realty Advisors Ag & Land Division. Kevin comes to Cushman & Wakefield from a career in Residential/ Commercial Real Estate and Ag Consulting / Farm Management.
As a valued member of the community and a recognizable part of a third generation Bakersfield Pioneer farm family, Kevin brings a lifelong involvement with farming and agriculture combined with Real Estate sales and management experience to Cushman and Wakefield Pacific Commercial Realty Advisors. While serving his clients' needs, Kevin utilizes his farming expertise in Ag & Land sales, identifying great opportunities in Farm and Ranch properties, as well as Transitional Lands.
In College, Kevin was a standout linebacker for Bakersfield College on their 1976 National Championship Football team. He transferred to Cal Poly SLO and graduated in 1981 with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Ag Management.
Kevin serves as a director of the Bakersfield Association of Realtors and chairs their Commercial Investment Group. He is also a member of the American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
Kevin is active in the Bakersfield community with Music Ministry at his local church and currently serves on the Advisory Board of Kern County Student Leadership. He is a past Board Member of the Kern County Farm Bureau, and the Bakersfield Heart Association and has served on the Advisory Board of Kern County Make a Wish Foundation.
Please feel free to call Kevin anytime to discuss your real estate needs, whether it's Farm and Ranch, Orchard or Vineyards, Open Land, Transitional Lands or Ag Industrial properties. You'll get the personal attention and service you desire, with the commitment to excellence and integrity you deserve.
- Realtor.com "Award of Excellence" for online marketing
- Top Individual Sales awards
- ERA Leadership Team
- Circle of Excellence and Presidents Club
- Guest on the Borton-Petrini Business Hour Radio Program as the local expert in commercial real estate
- Helped Pioneer Ultra Narrow Corn Silage Production in Kern County
- Member, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers
- Advisory Board of Kern County Student Leadership
- Board of Director Bakersfield Association of Realtors
- Chairman of the Commercial Investment Committee BAR
- Member Kern County Farm Bureau
- Member Kern County Water Agency
- Past Board Member, Bakersfield Heart Association
- Past Board Member, Kern County Farm Bureau
- Lifetime Member Renegade Helmet Club
- Licensed California Real Estate Broker