Financial Analysis & Advisory Manager • United States
Tad Block is part of the Financial Advisory practice and provides analytical support to brokerage professionals, their clients and other services lines. Specifically, he provides complex and sophisticated cash flow and GAAP analysis for a broad range of real estate transactions including lease comparisons, lease restructures, lease vs. buy, acquisitions & dispositions, subleases, relocations, build-to-suits and other development projects.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield in March 2012, Mr. Block was with JPMorgan Chase in their Corporate Real Estate Strategy Group for 6 years. He was responsible for providing strategic advice and financial analysis of property, transactions and capital projects within the JPMC footprint. He performed analysis of various leasing options, lease vs. own and sale/leaseback transactions saving JPMorgan Chase approximately $15 million annually.
• Kraft/Heinz Headquarters/Aon Center, 200 E. Randolph - 170,000 SF
• Navigant Consulting/150 N. Riverside, Chicago, IL – 110,000 SF
• USG Headquarters/550 W. Adams, Chicago, IL – 220,000 SF
• Goldman Sachs/71 S. Wacker, Chicago, IL – 220,000 SF
• Glanbia Performance Nutrition/1100 Orchard Gateway, North Aurora, IL – 430,000 SF
• Caterpillar Headquarters/500 Lake Cook, Deerfield, IL, - 100,000 SF
CCIM Member, Chicago, IL
• Master of Science, Real Estate DePaul University
• Bachelors of Science, Case Western Reserve University