Executive Managing Director • United States
Tom currently serves on Cushman & Wakefield’s Capital Markets Group Executive Committee. Tom previously served on Cassidy Turley’s Board of Directors for 13 years until the sale to DTZ in January 2015.
Tom specializes in the sale of major investment transactions of industrial and office properties on a nationwide basis. Tom has been partners with Jim O’Connell, an investment specialist for over 27 years. In addition, he is partners with Mike Sullivan, an investment specialist, and Hank Davis, a retail specialist, along with six other members of their team. Tom focuses in capital placements throughout the United States, concentrating in the Midwest. Since 1983, Tom has completed more than 1,900 transactions totaling over 195 Million square feet valued at over $11.62 Billion.
He joined Cushman & Wakefield (formerly DTZ, Cassidy Turley and Colliers Turley Martin Tucker) in 2002 as a principal after nineteen years with CB Richard Ellis and their Institutional Investment Properties Group. He has been involved in completing some of the largest investment transactions in the history of both Colliers Turley Martin Tucker, and CB Richard Ellis prior to joining Colliers.
- SIOR and CCIM Designation
- Member of NAIOP
- Urban Land Institute
AMB * American Realty Advisors * Cabot Properties * DCT * Duke Realty Corp. * First Industrial Realty Trust * Guardian Life * Harbor Group * Heitman Financial *Hines * HRPT * HSA * Invesco * JER Capital * John Hancock * Kaleida Health * LaSalle Advisors * Morgan Stanley * Novant Health * Procter & Gamble * ProLogis Trust * Prudential Ins. Co.* RREEF * STAG Capital * State Teachers of Ohio * TA Associates * TIAA-CREF * TriHealth * UBS * Wells Real Estate Funds
- RREEF’s purchase of Cabot Industrial Trust (41 million SF, $2.1 billion) National
- U.S. Industrial Portfolio (21.7 million SF, $1.8 billion) National
- Cabot Fund II (19.8 million SF, $1.06 billion) National
- Prudential Multi-Market Industrial Portfolio (5,231,105 SF) National
- Kodak Elmgrove Campus (4,994,412 SF) in Rochester, NY
- Rochester Technology Park (4,126,105 SF) Rochester, NY
- Eastern United States Distribution Portfolio (3,850,000 SF) National
- STAG Portfolio (3,126,325 SF) National
- Cleveland Industrial Portfolio (2,307,091 SF) Cleveland, OH
- E-Commerce Corridor Logistics Portfolio (2,170,719 SF) National
- Research Tri-Center Industrial Portfolio (1,534,024 SF) Durham, NC
- Aurora Health Care Portfolio (1,441,588 SF) Milwaukee, WI