We are trusted advisers to both UK-based and international clients, delivering advantage and value across portfolios, strategic assets and transformational projects in both the private and public sectors.
‘Cradle-to-cradle’ planning services
The team advises on all aspects of the development-planning lifecycle: from project inception through to local delivery. These ‘cradle-to-cradle’ services include:
- pre-acquisition planning due diligence
- post-acquisition advice on development aspirations and asset enhancement initiatives
- the pursuit of development / redevelopment / enhancement options through the planning process
- ongoing construction advice, ensuring all conditions are discharged and changes approved
- client-led asset enhancement and protection programmes via local plan representations
- planning due diligence for asset disposals.
Our services cover the full range of planning applications, appeals and legal challenges, representations on emerging plans, evidence-based research and insight to support proposals, and project managing sub consultants.
Our focus on insight
Drawing on our unrivalled market-facing expertise and leveraging local contacts, we have a relentless focus on insight. This has given us a deep understanding of both the private and public sectors, which, in turn, enables us to foster the right relationships to drive the best commercial outcomes for our clients.
Get it touch
If you would like to find out more about our specific expertise or discover how you can maximise value through our planning services, we would be delighted to hear from you.