Explore our new 5-minute Real Estate Market Snapshot, a video overview of the commercial real estate market developments presenting the key trends in real estate investment, logistics, office and retail sectors:
• 2022 turned out better than expected, not only in the economy but also in commercial real estate.
• Despite the generally perceived approaching recession, 2023 might end up being pretty good, too.
• Logistics recorded another successful year with a record new supply and continuous demand.
• Prague office market’s healthy fundamentals should keep the vacancy and rental levels stable in the long-term, although in the short-term, some locations and lower quality assets may struggle.
• Retail market faced many challenges throughout 2022; however, there are still opportunities for tenants and landlords with the right strategy.