Head of Lease Transactions & Advisory U.K. • United Kingdom
Ben leads Cushman & Wakefield’s Occupier Representation business in London.
His team is the market leader and advises Occupiers across all sectors in building and implementing real estate strategies.
In 2018, the team advised on 3.6 million sq. ft. of transactions and saved clients £135m in its negotiations on their behalf. Ben joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2001. He was appointed Salaried Partner in 2007 and International Partner in 2015.
Awards & Associations
MRICS, MSc, BA Hons
- Amazon – Strategy and transactions for 1.1m sq. ft. of office space across Central London
- L’Oréal – Strategic review followed by 120,000 sq. ft. re-gear, Hammersmith
- Ascential Plc – 140,000 sq. ft. strategic review followed by 4 Central London transactions
- WeWork – London growth plan– 750,000 sq. ft. across 9 transactions
- Sony Pictures Entertainment – Business case review followed by 75,000 sq. ft. relocation from Soho to Paddington
- Ineos – acquisition of 2 new London HQ buildings totaling 80,000 sq. ft. in Knightsbridge
- L.E.K Consulting – 30,000 sq. ft. ‘stay vs. go’, Victoria
- Tableau – 45,000 sq. ft. acquisition, South Bank
- SilverLake – 10,000 sq. ft. re-gear Mayfair
- Vodafone – 35,000 sq. ft. acquisition, Paddington
- Kingfisher Plc – London portfolio advice
- Red Bee Media – 90,000 sq. ft. lease re-gear and decentralization, White City
- Hammerson Plc – relocation and bifurcation of London HQ – 55,000 sq. ft., Kings Cross
- Burberry Plc – London expansion 125,000 sq. ft., Westminster
- Unite the Union – U.K. portfolio advice totaling 100,000 sq. ft. of building sales and acquisitions