Partner • United Kingdom
Jon is a Partner in Cushman & Wakefield’s Global Occupier Services (GOS) team, delivering Integrated Facilities Management services across our client’s EMEA portfolios.
With over 20 years’ experience, delivering continuous change and operational excellence in corporate multi-site portfolios, education and transport, capital planning and budgeting, performance management, strategic planning and analysis, facilities management outsourcing and workplace solutions.
Responsible for leading our operational Facilities Management teams and a wide range of activities focussed on the following areas:
- Client focus: strengthening, developing and maintaining excellent client relations across all of current accounts with a high-touch personal approach
- Account Management Excellence: driving and supporting the account management (Academy) programme.
- Team development: building and strengthening our existing teams, working on skill growth, personal improvement and succession planning.
- Engagement: ensuring that our operational teams are fully engaged with both Cushman & Wakefield and their clients and seeking ways to enhance the experience of working at Cushman & Wakefield for all of our staff.
- Commercial performance: enhancing our understanding of the profitability of each client account and ensuring that commercial opportunities are maximised wherever possible.
- Client development: ensuring that opportunities for expansion and cross-selling are identified, pursued and secured.
- Governance: ensuring that the principles of good governance are embedded into all operational activity.
Voluntary Board Member at Hill Homes, a supported living scheme in North London with 65 individual flats in two schemes; Nuffield Lodge and Trees, offering older people the opportunity to live independent lives.
Global Occupier Services
Integrated Facilities Management
Our Integrated Facilities Management model brings together and manages your day to day essential operational services that keep your real estate working for you.
Total Workplace brings industry leading thought leadership, strategy and guidance to help clients implement innovative and consistent solutions through the use of tools, technologies and best practices.