Managing Director • United States
Brett Grifo serves as a Managing Director of the Cushman & Wakefield Capital Markets Group located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He specializes in the sale of and recapitalization of office, medical office and life science assets throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast region, with a particular focus on the Philadelphia market.
In addition to property sales, he has completed several complex transactions including fee/leasehold bifurcation transactions, sale/leasebacks, partial interest sales, recapitalizations, preferred equity investments as well as the capitalization of large development projects.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Mr. Grifo served as a Managing Director on the Capital Markets Group at JLL with a similar focus and spent nearly seven years as a Vice President on the Investment Team at Brandywine Realty Trust.
- 1760 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA - Sale
- 2301 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA - Sale
- 5 Tower Bridge, Conshohocken, PA - Sale
- 7 Tower Bridge, Conshohocken, PA - Recapitalization
- Mid Atlantic Office Portfolio - Joint Venture and Refinance
- Bay Colony, King of Prussia, PA - Sale
- Cherry Hill Commerce Center, Cherry Hill, NJ - Sale
- Three Logan Square, Philadelphia, PA - Acquisition
- Commerce Square, Philadelphia, PA - Acquisition
Mr Grifo has served as a Board Member for Students Run Philly Style, an organization aimed at transforming students’ lives through running and mentorship, since 2015.
- Goizueta Business School, Emory University, Atlanta, GA MBA
- Real Estate and Finance Concentrations, May 2006
- University of Richmond, Richmond, VA BSBA, Business Administration, May 2002 Concentrations in Finance and Marketing