Sr. Project Manager • United States
Since his joining Cushman & Wakefield in 2018, Charles has served as a commercial design and construction Project Manager, Occupancy Planning Manager and Space Designer for various national and global corporate accounts. In the wake of the recent global COVID-19 pandemic, he has helped to shape and implement “Return to Office/Workplace” processes successfully for several commercial clients. He is excited to be more recently a part of Workplace in the demanding field of strategic planning in efforts to collaboratively ‘reimagine’ workplaces during and post-COVID.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Charles accumulated 20+ years of experience as a professional architectural designer; ten of those years as a small commercial design firm manager as well as a collegiate-level architectural design educator.
Charles leverages his strong architectural background to provide best-in-class solutions to his clients. He is a key client resource from programming, planning and design through to implementation. The most fulfilling aspect of any project for Charles is ensuring that the client’s process is collaborative in which every stakeholder can contribute to a robust and meaningful solution.
Outside of work, Charles enjoys: cooking, traveling with his wife Stacey, music mixology, watching sports, cycling, and swimming. He and his wife are also involved in several ministry and service-oriented initiatives.
MAJOR OCCUPANCY PLANNING MANAGEMENT & DESIGN EXPERIENCE
- Micron Technologies, 64 global locations – 3.3Mil. SF, Role: Return to Office Planning Manager | Space Analysis
- Immucor, 5 national campuses – 50,000 SF, Role: Return to Office Planning Manager | Space Analysis
- Cook County Courts Bldgs, Chicago, IL – 175,000 SF, Role: Return to Office Planning Manager | Space Analysis
- LeHigh Valley Health Network, Allentown, PA, 4 locations – 163,000 SF, Role: Return to Office Planning Manager
PROJECT MANAGEMENT & DESIGN EXPERIENCE
- Independent Pet Partners, 28 national retail fit-out locations – 102,000 SF
Role for each location: Schematic Designer | Design Review Construction Manager (general contractor bid review through to substantial completion and occupancy)
- National Organization of Minority Architects
- St. Louis Civil Rights Enforcement Agency - Commissioner
- Master of Architecture | Bachelor of Architecture, Washington University in St. Louis