Director • United States
Joining Cushman & Wakefield in 2014, David is a leading member of the Office Tenant Representation Services Team and an emerging leader in the commercial real estate industry. David specializes in the development and implementation of strategic real estate plans that are crucial to developing and reinforcing his clients’ brand and office culture. David understands the importance that the physical office has in attracting and retaining talent, especially in today’s competitive work environment. Utilizing his extensive market knowledge, he works thoughtfully with his clients through the site selection process to achieve unique solutions that meet their individualized goals. David has been fortunate to work with some of the most established brands in central Ohio, along with leading tech startups and emerging life science users.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, David worked as a development officer for The Ohio State University. While at Ohio State, David worked with alumni and donors to make major gifts in support of scholarships, professorships, programs and capital projects.
• Thirty-One Gifts
• HighBrook Investment Management
• Charter Communications
• Plymouth REIT
• Amcor Holdings
• Landlord Representation - Office Services
• Tenant Representation - Office Services
• Nationwide Children’s Hospital Development Board
• Board Member on the Ohio Union and Student Activities Alumni Society
• Charity Newsies
• National Association of Realtors (NAR)
• Ohio Association of Realtors (OAR)
• Certiﬁed Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)