Sr. Associate • United States
Elizabeth Swanson has been in the real estate business for over 6 years and is a Senior Associate at Cushman & Wakefield. Concentrating her efforts in the Central 128 Suburban Market, she represents numerous national and local tenants and landlords with their overall leasing strategies.
Elizabeth is a graduate from the University of New Hampshire, where she received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications as well as a minor in Business Administration. She was on the Swimming & Diving Team, as well as a member of the Chi Omega Sorority, Mu Alpha Chapter.
After her time at UNH, Elizabeth worked as a sales representative at EMC Corporation for three years before making the switch to commercial real estate.
- Make-A-Wish Foundation Volunteer
- JDRF New England Young Leadership Committee
- Licensed Massachusetts Real Estate Broker
- The Commercial Broker Association Young Leaders
- Cushman & Wakefield Future Leaders
- University of New Hampshire Alumni of Boston
Key Clients Served
- Cambridge Savings Bank
- Clarks America
- Press Ganey
- Invata Intralogistics
- Fowler High Precision
For Lease • Office
800 District Avenue
Burlington, MA 01803